When the real estate professionals muse about “Location, Location, Location” they must have had The Boulevard in mind. Strategically located at the entrance to the Village of Shorewood HIlls, The Boulevard is five minutes from Madison’s downtown, the University of Wisconsin campus, the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics and State Street.
The Boulevard is uniquely positioned along the University Avenue corridor at the eastern edge of the Hilldale Neighborhood. The Hilldale Neighborhood has evolved into a very successful integration of upscale restaurants and commercial uses that are both complementary and convenient. Neighborhood and speciality shopping, medical and financial services, restaurants, theatres and public transportation are all proximate to The Boulevard.
• Hilldale Shopping Center with Macy’s and Target
• Metcalfe’s Market, Whole Foods, and Copps Food Center/Pick 'n Save
• Restaurants including Fleming’s Steak House, Panera, Noodles, Great Dane Pub, Sushi Muramoto, Chipotle, Café Hollander and more
• Convenience retailers like AT&T, Walgreens and Ace Hardware
• Professional services like banks, clinics, and U.W. Hospitals
• Hilldale Farmers Market
Complementing the pedestrian scale of the University Avenue/Shorewood Boulevard intersection, the Boulevard will energize the Village’s ‘gateway’ with a contemporary urban streetscape and a renewed vibrancy.